Sunday, August 9, 2009

Get Rid Of The Masses... Plus Enjoy Your Vacation Or Leisure...

Figure it out, stay off the beaten tracks of mass tourism. I have high quality information because I'm a trucker. The information I provide is absolutely my sole opinion. I've no ties to the world of travel. Because I travel to many cities and towns by tractor-trailer... my understanding of these places are better than most.
Voluntarily placing yourself alone from the masses... in a small town can be just the tonic... especiall if you're over worked or dealing with emotional problems that cause many to avoid books, movies or other experiences that might be jolting or depressing at the moment.
Travelling to small towns are for the psyche what exercise and diet are for the body. I could say a lot more about small towns in the U.S.--- but check out www.smallwarder.com and get interested.
Safety tip: anytime visibility is reduced please turn on your vehicle's lights so that other drivers will more easily see you. Being visible is an important part in avoiding an accident. For more tips go to www.springfieldmo.gov... travel safely kporchhaulling.

No comments: